“The yearly Līgo celebration happens every summer solstice in Latvia.
At this time we adorn our heads with Līgos of flowers, oak leaves,
grasses and plants. We join circles around bonfires and celebrate life,
and our appreciation of each other.”*
This is an interesting group – I have been invited by The Retiring Sort to participate in the Līgo Circle of Appreciation among fellow bloggers. Here are the rules for joining the circle:
PLEASE NOTE: This is an Appreciation, NOT an Award.
To fully participate in the Līgo Circle of Appreciation:
- Complete this sentence about blogging: ”A great blog is…” one that is engaging, interesting, fun or teaching you something – a bonus if it does all.
- Refer back to the blogger who invited you
- Invite 2 bloggers to join the Līgo Circle of Appreciation on a post – this can be done daily between October 1 and October 22, 2012. My invitations today are going to:
- http://sharechair.wordpress.com/ – Sharechair is all about sharing information especially about iPhones, iPads and Kindle. She even shared some cool tips on a recent holiday to the States. I am always excited to learn new things or read about cool stuff especially around technology and this is for the layman so no mumbo jumbo.
- http://wheresmybackpack.com/– I enjoy Ailsa’s travels and love that I am able to join the ride through her blog posts and fab photos.
Thank you TRS for inviting me to this circle!